The primary charitable objectives of the Foundation are:
The Venator Sports management is committed to working with local communities in the parts of world where we manage elite athletes. From 2020, the Venator Foundation will establish programmes in the following areas
- Athletics Academies
- School Sports Partnerships
- Festivals of Running
- Hardship Funds
- Entrepreneur Fund
- Volunteer Programme
- Coach education & development
- Community health initiative
- Community athletics clubs
- The prevention or relief of poverty in Africa by providing or assisting in the provision of education, training, healthcare projects and all the necessary support designed to enable individuals to generate a sustainable income and be self-sufficient.
- The advancement of education in Africa by providing grants and support for schools and other educational projects.
- The relief of sickness and promotion of health in Africa by providing grants for activities such as the prevention and treatment of disease, healthy recreation for children.
- The promotion of sustainable development for the benefit of the public by the preservation, conservation and the protection of the environment and the prudent use of resources. Sustainable development means “development which meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”